RFM Flags: Include Continuum Absorption
- Include pretabulated continuum for H2O, CO2, O2 and N2 if selected as
- Neglect any continuum effects
- This flag enables modelling of continuum-like features associated with
particular molecules, this is distinct from the 'continuum' which is
sometimes used to refer to an arbitrary grey absorption feature (for
which AEROSOL in the
*GAS section is probably what you want).
- Continuum handling can be further modified by use of the
after the species name
in the *GAS section
- See subroutine spcctm_sub.f90
for details of individual continuum
- The N2 and O2 continua overlap with the effects of
Collision Induced Absorption data (CIA Flag)
and care needs to be taken if using both.