RFM Flags: Write atmospheric profile
- Create .prf file containing internal
profile of absorbers and levels actually used
- Internal Profile not written out.
- The internal profile contains profiles of temperature, pressure
and VMRs etc on the set of levels used for the internal forward
model. This is a combination of the user-supplied files in the
in the *ATM section interpolated to the first
height or pressure
grid (removing any VMR profiles for species not selected in the
*GAS section), plus any additional
levels that may be introduced by the
- The profile is output in the same format as
.atm input files.
- For 1D calculations a single file is written, but for 2D calculations
(GRA Flag) separate files are
written for every specified horizontal angle.
- See RFM Outputs for default
- [none recent]