- Woodgate gives different details, but under reservation, so we adopt Knollys's chart.
- Exeter had on Torpid [i.e., 2nd VIII].
- R. Congreve is marked uncertain, but as he signed the rules as stroke this is probably correct.
- A new rule was made this year that no out-college man was to row.
- The rules of racing are signed by the strokes of Exeter, Worcester, Trinity, and Queen's, as well as of the four boats on the chart.
|B:||E. T. Leigh|
|2:||J. S. Birley|
|3:||W. A. Price|
|C:||H. C. Partridge|