Click on tabs on right for individual college stats,
with links to stats for each crew, or
go to the start order for links to crew stats directly. Colleges are
listed in current
I've completely rewritten the underlying code since last summer so let me know
if you find anything that doesn't look right.
- [Complete] - with GTC W3 (actually GTC/Corpus
composite - finished 12th in Div VI)
removed, and St Benet's M1 and Somerville W2
re-inserted 6 places lower and
With the addition of W Div 6, division times have changed this year.
Since Torpids 2023 finishes with W Div 1 the intention is that Eights 2023 will
finish with M Div 1, and alternate each year.
- Men's Divisions start with Div 6 at 11:45, then every hour until Div 1 at 4:45.
- Women's Divisions start with Div 6 at 12:15, then every hour until Div 1 at
The Division times for Torpids are the same for all four days.
Rowing On (Fri 17 Feb)
- The fastest 26 men's and 26 women's crews will qualify (25 places in the
Rowing On divisions 5 and 6, plus an extra place for fixed division crews
which did not enter this year).
- [Provisional Times] (not the official results!)
- Official results match mine except that St Anne's W2 are given a time 1 s
quicker (which makes no difference to the start order).
The following crews from fixed divisions did not enter this year and will
be inserted in the complete finish order six places lower
- St Benet's M1 (were 7th M Div 4)
- Somerville W2 (were 2nd W Div 4)